What are online yoga classes?
Online yoga classes come in many different variations. HelloYoga is all about live and private classes and no group or pre-recorded sessions. Therefore, it will only be you and a teacher of your choice during a session on our platform. However, you are welcome to invite a friend for free to join all of your sessions and participate in your practice.
Why choose HelloYoga?
At HelloYoga we only want to offer premium online yoga classes where you get the full attention from your teacher. In group classes or in pre-recorded sessions, you will never get the full attention from your teacher. It can lead to fatal injuries when you don’t get the teacher’s live feedback and corrections.
These are the reasons to choose HelloYoga as your Yoga platform:
- In live, private sessions you cultivate a relationship with your instructor, building trust and reaching goals quicker
- Yoga is not one-size-fits-all. Find your teacher with customizable filters and enjoy a class that’s tailored to you.
- Yoga on your own time. HelloYoga offers classes when you want them so you can seize your day.
- Our affordable prices enable all people at all levels to join the platform.
- Stay safe and avoid injuries with live, personal guidance.
How do HelloYoga’s online yoga classes work
To join the platform and begin your training, you simply need to create a user and sign up to a plan. (Try a 7-day free trial right now).
Once you have chosen your plan and claimed your trial period, you are ready to book online yoga classes on our platform. We have many awesome yoga teacher from all over the world, and they offer a varied list of yoga styles and approaches to their classes.
Pick your prefered teacher and book her/him for a class and tap into the yoga benefits. If you have any injuries or chronic pain that the teacher has to be aware of or even try to work with, please notify the teacher at beginning of your sessions. If you have any speciel request or questions before you book a session with a teacher, remember that can send them a message through our chat function on the teacher’s profile on our website.
Invite your friend for free! Additionally, once you have a booked a session on our platform you can invite a friend to join the session free of charge. Simply type in your friend’s name and email address, and we will send them a link to join the session. 🙂
How much does it cost
We offer three different subscription plans:
- Rise: $49/month for 5 credits
- Steady: $99/month for 11 credits
- Beyond: $149/month for 17 credits
You use credits to book yoga classes with our teachers. The teachers price their classes from 1 to 5 credits. The price for each class depends on what teacher and the session length (30 min. or 55 min.) you choose.